MUA Poptastic Palette Review
As you can see in the picture below all the colours are highly pigmented and suffer from minimal fallout on application. I must say that I like the purples and blues the best, especially the shimmery ones. I also have to question MUA’s sanity in including a bright pink/red colour, this could only be worn a long distance from you actual eye otherwise your just going to look as though you have allergies.
With regards to lasting power, I have noticed the blue and purples can easily last the day. Here is a picture of the same shades as above but after some vigourous rubbing, so you can see how well they last.
I would love to try some of the amazing eye makeup looks that you see on Pinterest but I don’t suit full-on make up so here are the sort of looks I do with it.
- 12 colours for just £4
- Good lasting power on the darker shades
- Some nice shimmer effects without being OTT
- Great way to try some new looks without breaking the bank
- Small size of each individual shadow
- Packaging sucks as always, this is a shame as some of MUA other products have cute packaging
- Horrid bright pink colour, should have been a shimmery dark emerald green in my opinion