5 Product Face
Today is Sunday so I am not in the mood for a full face of makeup, I thought that this is an ideal time to she you my minimal makeup look.
The products I have used are available on any high street and are good multitaskers. You will recognise a couple from previous posts as they truly are the Best-of-the-Best when it comes it to performance. I would give everyone one of these products a gold star.
- I applied the Revlon Colorstay in Nude 100 to all of my face with my fingers and buffed in with a brush, I then applied a bit extra under my eyes to lighten the area.
- I then used the L’Oreal Infallible Liner in Chocolate Addict to fill my brows.
- Next I used the Maybelline Color Tattoo in On-and-On Bronze all over my lids and blended it up slightly from the socket. This is a really pretty shade and I always get a lot of compliments when I wear it. I lined my eyes with the same liner I used for my brows and then blended the two together to create a bit of depth.
- I finished my eyes with a coat of L’Oreal False Lash Telecsopic I have mentioned this mascara before, it is so good at giving a lot of length with just one decent application.
- I used the Revlon Lip Butter in Macaroon on my lips and then dotted it on my cheeks to give some warmth to the look.