Maybelline Superstay Better Skin Foundation Review
I received a sample of this new foundation which promises to improve your skin while providing coverage.
I couldn’t dislike it more.
After the disappointment of their Matte Maker Powder, I has hoped that this would be a great new foundation to add to my collection as I tend to like products with names like “superstay”, I was so wrong.
I am going to list the ways in which it fails for me;
- Awful/dreadful application – this drags on instead of gliding, it catches in every pore and imperfection, I needed to get very busy with the buffing brush to get this to look even.
- Indifferent finish – neither matte enough to stop shine nor dewy enough to look fresh.
- Feels greasy on the skin – I put this on an hour ago, and it still feels greasy (I will be taking it off very shortly)
- Minimal Coverage – this didn’t a terrible job of covering my hype-pigmentation, you can see nearly all my natural skin tone, which is not what I wanted at all!
- No SPF – seriously, none!
|This picture unfortunately doesn’t show how bad this is, if you click on it
maybe you will be able to see the full sized version which shows how it looks in real life.